For more information on cannabis check out the following resources and information:
- Touchbase - an initiative by the Victorian AIDS Council, the Alcohol and Drug Foundation and the Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations, is an LGBTI focused website for alcohol and other drug information and support.
- Alcohol and Drug Foundation (ADF) - ADF aims to prevent alcohol and other drug harms in Australia.
- Find out how your cannabis use stacks up against other people from around the world at https://drugsmeter.com/cannabis/app/.
- Interested in quitting your use of cannabis? Find some tools to help you at https://cannabissupport.com.au/treatment/tools-to-quit/.
- Want to check in with ACON’s substance support service? You can fill out an enquiry form here.