The GHB Cultures, Practices and Experiences Study is the first Australian study to specifically examine GHB. This study will explore the varied ways that people use GHB, the benefits and harms associated with GHB use and strategies that people in Australia use to prevent harms. We are hoping you can shed some light! You can read more and decide if you want to participate here.
The knowledge generated by this study will be used to inform the delivery of health and wellbeing programs delivered by LGBTQ organisations. ACON, Thorne Harbour Health and WAAC.
What does participation involve?
Participating in the study involves completing an online survey to share your experiences of GHB use, the survey will be
- Confidential and anonymous
- Approximately 30 minutes long
- Conducted online
There is more detailed information about what is involved in participation here and you will need to read this information and complete the online consent form before you decide to participate.
Who can participate?
This study will recruit people who meet the following criteria:
- 18 years of age or older, and;
- have consumed GHB on at least once within the previous 12 months, and;
- currently reside in Australia, and;
- be willing to provide online, informed consent, and;
- have a high enough level of English to take part.
Thanks for taking time to read this information. If you have any questions about this research please contact Dr Krista Siefried by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org