Is this information
This information is for members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) communities, their friends and families.
If someone you care about is affected by alcohol and/or other drug use, then chances are, you might be affected too.
This section aims to provide you with some information on what you can do to support your partner, friend, lover or family member, and where to find help and more information. This section is also about helping you to look after yourself.
Also in this section…
- Who uses alcohol and/or other drugs?
- How do I know if alcohol and/or other drugs are an issue or not?
- Caring for yourself while you are caring for someone else
- Supporting someone who has issues with alcohol and/or other drugs
- Is it about alcohol and/or other drug use or about mental health?
- Tips for finding a service that understands our community
- What services are available?