Party and Play Peer Chat
Some people refer to the combination of sex with drugs like crystal methamphetamine and GHB as chemsex or party and play (PnP); some simply call it partying. Whatever you call it, if you are someone who mixes drugs and sex and you are looking for some support, this page is for you.
Not everyone who combines drugs and sex experiences negative impact on their everyday life. However, some of us do experience harms. Some of us might want to reflect on our experiences or change our relationship with party and play.
PnP Peer Check
A PnP Peer chat is a FREE, confidential service led by trained and non-judgmental peers. You can access this service in person, or virtually via video call.
If you PnP and want to:
- Learn how to party and play safer
- Assess your relationship with party and play
- Learn strategies to manage your use
- Find out what services are available to you and how you can access them
Then you are in the right place!
Our appointments are run by people who have personal lived experience around using drugs like crystal and G in combination with sex. The consultation will usually go for about 30-45 minutes, the peer will greet you, introduce themselves and ask you a few questions to work out how best they can help. Our peers are trained, and everything is strictly confidential.
You can schedule a time to chat to a peer by booking an appointment using the form below. When you book an appointment with us, you don’t have to tell us your real name if you don’t want to, but we need to be able to contact you. So make sure you leave your valid email address or phone number.
Also in this section…
- Party and Play Self-Reflection Resources
- Party and Play Drug Info
- Mixing Drugs and Safety
- Preparing for Party and Play
- Knowing your limits
- Injecting, shafting, smoking or snorting
- Sexual Health
- Hep C Prevention Testing & Treatment
- GHB Overdose
- Crystal Overdose
- Party and Play Emergencies
- Caring for each other
- Calling an ambulance
- Hook ups and safety
- Ensuring consent
- Responding to sexual assault
- Support for sexual assault